Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Printer Pix - 40 Free Photographs





Being at university so far away from home, 143 miles to be precise, it's inevitable that I'm going to miss people from back home, which is partly why I've decided to decorate my whole cork board with photographs, that and the fact it looks pretty cool. I had about twenty printed out for when I moved in, but that didn't nearly cover it all.
I recently came across Printer pix  and as the name suggests, it's a company which prints out your photographs. With Printer Pix, you get 40 free photos printed when you join and you just pay postage!

The delivery was quick and the photos are of good quality, so I'd definitely recommend them!

1 comment:

  1. this is something I've been wanting to do for ages, I've just ordered a load of photos and am planning on doing the same! will probably be posting about it when they arrive :) lovely idea and post xx

    ReplyDelete