Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Music Tag


Tag from poptartsandsexx

I thought I'd do this tag, as I've posted about music a few times on my blog, so it's a chance for my followers to find out a bit more about my music taste.

1. What are your 5 favourite songs right now? 
Frightened Rabbit - Set You Free
Frightened Rabbit - Boxing Night
Bring Me The Horizon - The House Of Wolves
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Ships With Holes Will Sink
The Xcerts- Nightschool
 
2. Who are your favourite bands of all time?
Frightened Rabbit, Twin Atlantic, You Me At Six, Glasvegas, A Day To Remember, Professor Green.

3. What is the most played song in your iTunes? 
Frightened Rabbit - The Twist,
on Last.fm it's Professor Green - Jungle

4. What was the last album you bought? 
Well, I don't buy album CDs, I last downloaded Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal

5. What song can you not get out of your head?  
The song in my head varies, at the moment it's Ronan Keating - Life Is A Rollercoaster, because I heard it earlier playing in ASDA.

6. What was the last single you downloaded?  
Frightened Rabbit - Set You Free

7. What is your favourite band right now?
Frightened Rabbit. They have been for the last year or two.
8. What is your favourite type of music? 
Overall, I'd say rock. I like indie, metal, alternative, folk etc, but I like a fair few pop, rap, hip-hop bands/artists.

9. In your 25 Most Played list, what is #10? 
Glasvegas - Legs n Show

10. What was the first gig you ever went to? 
The Blackout, with The Medic Droid, We Are The Ocean and From First To Last supporting.
Still one of the best gigs I've been too.

11. What was the best gig you've ever been to?
Avenged Sevenfold. 
I queued up from 9am to get to the front, I fainted before the first support band came on and was taken to the medical room. Some how I managed to get back to the front and it was amazing, to say the least.

12. And finally, if there was one band/album/song you would recommend everyone listening to RIGHT NOW, what would it be?
Frightened Rabbit, of course! 
All of their albums are amazing in my opinion.

6 comments:

  1. OMG I am so ashamed! Other than Professor Green, I'm completely lost. I haven't heard of anyone else. So shameful. Well actually, Avenge Sevenfold was big during my 10th grade year.

    I'm about to go youtube it up and find out who all of these people are. So excited! I've been needing new music lately. I'm been stuck on the same 3 artists for so long.

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I might try this tag! I am now following you, please check out my blog and follow if you like, thanks

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to see The Blackout and they were so good! I want to see them again so much because it was so fun. I love them. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your super pretty :-) love posts like these too their fun to do and read xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and great blog!!

    Would u like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow u back soon!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous you've seen From First To Last

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete