Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational 'Couture Grey'

 Boredom got the better of me today and I decided to raid my sister nail varnish collection (thanks Louise!) to see if she'd brought any new colours I hadn't yet borrowed from her and just my luck, she had. After a recommendation from me to shop on Fragrance direct, she went and bought Maybelline Colour Sensational Nail Varnish in 'Couture Grey', for just 99p may I add. I don't often see people sporting grey nail varnish, but I think I may have to add a grey to my own collection now. Application was easy and neat, the brush is the perfect size that after three strokes on the nail, it's fully covered and  I only needed two coats for opaque coverage. Would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing my own bottle of it when I finally get my loan through.

4 comments:

  1. I have a similar color actually. I thought it was going to be a pale purple but it ended up as a grey. I like it though! It was great during winter.

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous color!
    Loved your blog, followed you on Bloglovin' :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shade;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete