Wednesday, 3 April 2013

clothingloves.net


I recently came across clothingloves.net, a cheap wholesale company that sells everything from weddings dresses to lingerie. The first thing I searched for was jewellery and discovered the massive range they sell, with not far off one thousand items to browse through. I haven’t bought anything from there just yet, because I’m trying to pick between all the items I’ve now got bookmarked. 

There is also a huge range of clothing, which I was more than pleasantly surprised by the price of the items. These are some of my favourite pieces after looking through just a small section of the online shop, a gorgeous long cardigan and two blouses found in the t-shirt womens section.


And for the males, there is nearly 4000 items in the Wholesale men's clothing section,so with summer coming up and no doubt a little shopping spree for the season in order, clothingloves would be a good place to shop if you're looking to be kind to your bank balance.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks brilliant. I’ll be sure to check it out now :D




    www.aliceswonderemporium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new cheap places to buy clothes, so defo will be taking a look at this site!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Please see my post for more information :)
    http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete