Tuesday, 5 March 2013

MUA Nail Varnish 'Bright Pink'

When in Superdrug the other day to get some foundation, I couldn't help but pick myself up another nail varnish. I have been meaning to buy a bright pink nail varnish ever since my Models Own ran out but I kept forgetting. However, when MUA nail varnish is just £1 and I saw the perfect pink, I had to buy it.



This colour is the perfect 'Barbie pink' in my eyes, although it's actually called 'Bright Pink'. I found that two coats was enough to give good coverage and the only complaint I have is one that I've noticed before with an MUA nail varnish. The brush isn't the best quality as the bristles often separate, however when paying just £1 for the nail varnish, I can't exactly expect too much from it, but that is literally the only problem, so I'm happy to continue buying MUA varnishes. 

What do you think of MUA? Any Nail varnish colours that you would recommend?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so beautiful, gorgeous lashes :--) Lovely blog, will follow!

    ReplyDelete