Tuesday, 26 March 2013

MUA BB Foundation


 In desperate need of a foundation and being pretty skint led me to buy MUA BB Foundation. At just £4 it was the cheapest foundation I could find and I've seen a fair few positive reviews about this product. I got it in Light Rose as I'm practically a ghost when it comes to skin colour. As you can see in the picture above, even the palest colour appears far to dark for my skin, however once applied properly to my face, the colour match is pretty great. Although the colour matches well, the foundation itself I do not get on with. It has a very thick consistency and unless I moisturised my face a lot before applying the foundation it looks horribly cakey, whereas with other foundations I haven't found it necessary to moisturise before application.

I really am quite gutted about it as I'm a fan of other MUA products, however this one just didn't work with my skin, so personally I wouldn't recommend it, however it won't put me off trying other MUA products in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. it's always been a downfall that mua don't have enough shades, i can never get any of their products like this because i'm too pale! it's a shame it didn't work out, would have been such a great value product otherwise! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find MUA foundations and such like to be very watery but when you apply it to your face it tends to stick to areas and not blend very well.. I don't think they have the right formula's yet, but hopefully that will improve in the future! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete