Saturday, 30 March 2013

L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre

Recently, I got really bored of my hair but cutting it is out of the question completely as I've been growing it for over two years now and still dream of longer thicker hair, so the colour had to be changed. Not long ago I dyed it red using a semi-permanent dye, which I liked but I've always wanted a lighter hair colour. This is were the ombre style came in. It's been massively popular for the last year and I decided to join the trend.


I used the shade No 1, made for dark brown - light brown hair ,as my hair is a medium brown with the odd ginger or blonde streak.
 

Before.

 During.
After

The process was so simple, the brush given in the box is useful, however I found it much easier to apply the colour to my hair using my hands, but of course that's down to personal preference. Although, I think the brush is quite harsh on your hair, as it pulled out quite of bit of mine!
The end result was quite ginger on my hair, which I think is due to all the other colours underneath, however I really like the it! I've had it done for about a week now and the ginger tone has calmed down slightly and it looks a lot more natural. I'd definitely recommend this product and I'm now tempted to get a lighter colour in the range to make it a bit more blonde.

Have you used this product? What did you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really curious if this kit worked and it looks like it worked nicely, it looks great.

    http://raquellavin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete