Saturday, 23 March 2013

Essie: Bikini So Teeny Review


I've wanted to try Essie nail polish for ages now, after seeing countless blog posts about how good it is, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the £7.99 price tag, which I think, as a student is pretty understandable. Luckily for me, I picked this one up for just £1.99! The best thing about the polish is probably the brush, it's wide enough that in one stroke my whole nail is covered and with just two coats, you get an opaque finish. I really like this colour, the pastel blue colour is perfect for Spring, so I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this. As much as I love the nail polish, I still couldn't pay full price for a bottle, although I will definitely be buying some more colours at the discounted price!

4 comments:

  1. Love this color!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! TK MAXX has Essie polishes for cheaper :)
    http://littlefashionstudent.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete