Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Calvin Klein and Rimmel Lipstick

 I was never one for wearing lipsticks, but after getting a MAC lipstick as a going away present for Uni, I've started wearing them so much more often, my make-up doesn't feel complete without a bit of lippy.
At the beginning of the week, I decided to treat myself and purchased a few to add to my growing collection.
Calvin Klein - Ethereal
Calvin Klein - Cosmopolitan

Rimmel - Stylish
Cosmopolitan, Ethereal, Stylish

I've very much drawn to pink/nude colours so the Cosmopolitan is a bit bolder than I'd usually go for, but I've been wearing it all day and I love it, I feel much more dressed up with a lip colour on.
I purchased these for fragrancedirect.com for £1.99 per Calvin Klein lipstick and just 99p for the Rimmel lipstick! An absolute bargain, that my bank account appreciated. I'll definitely be buying more in the near future and I think a nice lipstick display unit might be in order very soon.

Have you tried Calvin Klein/Rimmel lipsticks? Any colours that you would recommend?

1 comment:

  1. Cosmopolitan looks lovely! Browsing FD is becoming a daily habit! :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete