Thursday, 7 March 2013

Because you’ll never see, that the stars are free

It feels like forever since I last did an outfit post! The reason behind this is the fact I haven't wore any outfits recently that I felt were blog-worthy, until yesterday. I absolutely adore this dress and I can tell I'm going to wear it to death. I got it from New Look for like £12.99, it's basically a cheaper version of the Topshop Speckle Tee Dress, which I have wanted forever.



Dress - New Look / Jacket - Miss Selfridge / Multi Cross Necklace - Primark
Single Cross Necklace - Forever 21 / Bag - eBay

p.s. I am of course wearing this with my doc martens.

8 comments:

  1. Love the dress, you look great!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these pictures, I've just realised I have the dress from Topshop in dark green! I knew it was a rip off when I was buying it hah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress,and the bag is amazing!
    Great look,love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these dresses and have fallen for them, seeing them styled so fabulously is perfect! I must get one! You look lovely, and I adore your necklace! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, so cute and that last photo is gorgeous! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress and necklaces too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, definitely going to need to keep an eye out for that dress! Looks amazing with the leather jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! the bag and dress is amazing!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete