Sunday, 17 February 2013

Week In Pictures #7: I see that housing glow, a skyline of cheap gold

The weather went from snowing to sunny in the space of a week, but the highlight of my week was seeing Frightened Rabbit live. My friend came down to stay for a few days at the start of the week and we ate pancakes and drank cocktails.I have a month left of this term of Uni and I need to get my butt into gear and do some work!
1. Snowing again. 2. Frightened Rabbit, I love them even more. 3. Pancake Day!
4. Cocktails. 5. Replacement for my broken jeans. 6. Boredom.
7. Leopard Print. 8. Working in the park, in the sun. 9. Replacement for my broken bag.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photos babe,amazing leopard printed shoes! I want!
    Kisses.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos :) makes me want to go splurge on magazines today! gorgeous bag! so jelly :3

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    would love if you popped by :) xx

    ReplyDelete