Sunday, 3 February 2013

Week In Pictures #5: Take me home

It's not been a bad week, although I became ill on Wednesday or Thursday and said illness is still with me.
I finished reading 'A fault in our stars' and sobbed my heart out during reading it and for a little while after and I got 2 new piercings!
1. A Fault In Our Stars. 2. Frightened Rabbit's new album is perfect. 3. Perks of being a wallflower.
 4. 10 cocktail challenge = complete. 5. 8 out of 10 cats at 6am. 6. My cutest earrings.
7. Ill face, no longer red hair. 8. Victoria in Elle, perfect. 9. Forever looking younger than I am.
10. The Library on a Saturday? 11. Double Helix piercings. 12. Illness fighting necessities.

10 comments:

  1. Love your hair! Wish mine was as long x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's taken me two years to get it from collarbone length to waist length and I still want it longer, aha! x

      Delete
  2. i want to read a fault in our stars so bad!! i read looking for alaska recently enough! loved it!
    your eyes are incredible - so big!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Looking for Alaska and would definitely recommend a fault in our stars!
      And thanks, I think they're what make me look so young though! aha xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely made my illness more bearable, haha :') xx

      Delete
  4. lovely pictures:) I am craving a Galaxy bar now! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gone and bought "A fault in our stars" after reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete