Sunday, 24 February 2013

Week In Pictures #8: All our secrets are covered in dirt

This week has been the week I've finally realised I don't have that much time to complete my work, so I've actually started working now, I've even been in the library for the last two Saturdays! Dedication.
I'm actually quite excited, one unit I get to concentrate on the subculture that is Punk and the other I'm making a magazine, which means art. I get to draw and be creative!
1. A bit of light reading. 2. OOTD - Really liked this outfit. 3. If you can tell who it is, I love you!
4. Scene Kid gem found(Criminal Damage) 5. Feeling ill always. 6. Little bit obsessed atm.
7. Tacky, beautiful phone case. 8. Boredom caused photo-taking.  9. Another tacky, yet beautiful item.


10 comments:

  1. you are such a good artist! is it cara delevingne?xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, yeah it is! Haha, was worried it was that bad no one would know who it was D: xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, I love the Cara sketch, I'm currently a bit obsessed with her :) You have really cool style too, I like your loud printed pieces.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Have to say I'm a bit of a fan of hers as well xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Just followed your lovely blog :)
    Please check out mine?
    xx

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first guess for the drawing was definitely Cara Delevingne :) Your very talented!! I wish I could draw.
    Love your style too!

    Tasha xx
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw love spending time in the library, but that is dedication!
    you're a good artist, thats definitely Cara! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your such a talented artist, you can definitely see that it's Cara!
    Oooh yum, i love those Love Heart Dips!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love the barbie dress its so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're stunning , lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete