Saturday, 2 February 2013

Sleek Face Contour Kit Review

I had planned to do an OOTD post, but then when I saw the dreadful weather this morning, I had to change my outfit and it wasn't blog-post worthy! Therefore, I thought I would finally review an relatively new addition to my make-up routine that I couldn't be without now. The Sleek Contour Kit. Before this, I was using MUA bronzer for my contouring, but I got the Sleek kit for Christmas and it is definitely an improvement.

 I have pretty pale skin, so I got the light shade and it works really well with my skin. With bronzers I have found they end up going patchy throughout the day, but this lasts all day looking smooth and matte. It's a great colour for contouring on my skin, not orangey like other products I've tried have been. I particularly like the highlighter and use it on my cheekbones and on my nose. At £6.49 I would have no reason not to repurchase this item and it has led me to want to try other Sleek products. 

What do you think of the contour kit? Do you have any favourite products from Sleek to recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I really do want to get this soon. It's just perfect at what it does!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried this before, but it seems nice! I do have an eyeshadow palette from them and I think it's lovely for the price you pay.
    I'm also very pale, maybe I'll try this one too!


    xxx

    Katrien

    ReplyDelete