Thursday, 28 February 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara Review

I'm still in the process of reviewing all the make-up items I got for Xmas, as I want to use them for long enough to see what they're truly like and how long they last. So, this is my next item, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara. Mascara isn't usually that important to me, as I tend to wear false eyelashes, however recently I've decided to stop wearing them as often, as taking them off every evening results in some of my actual eyelashes coming off with them and that's never good!



When I first used this mascara, I wasn't impressed. It was very thick and didn't make my eyelashes look good at all and I thought I'd have to go and buy different brand, however I think with most mascaras, they tend to perform a bit better after a few weeks, when they've dried out a little and this one definitely did.
Just the fact that I feel comfortable wearing just this and no false lashes means a big thumbs up from me!
It lengthens and thickens my lashes, (thinking about it, I should have done a before and after picture, oops).
The mascara doesn't flake off, nor does it run at all and there a few clumps, but I always brush through my lashes anyway to make sure they're separated anyway.
Overall, I am really glad I didn't just discard this mascara after the first few uses and at just £6.99 I would happily buy it again.

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think of it?

7 comments:

  1. I thought the same! At first I hated it but then again that happens with most mascaras. But its really good!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this recently and i hated it when i tried it ! i will try it again soon fingers crossed ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I've been wanting to try this. Hopefully it works pretty well for me x

    -Adele
    http://unlimitedwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my your eyelashes are amazing!x

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive started to really like Rimmel recently! I shall certainly put this on my wishlist! Thanks for such a great review as well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyelashes are so nice and long ~ I am so jealous! The mascara really works well with them! I liked the post ~ New follower here! :)

    I also agree with the comment above, Rimmel has upped their game recently!

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your eyelashes look soo great! Thanks for the review, it has definitely made me want to buy it!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete