Monday, 18 February 2013

Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner

I've been using liquid eyeliner since I was about twelve, but rarely have I used anything other than Collection 2000. Unfortunately, I ran out of it a few days ago and have no money to buy anymore, luckily the Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in my make-up box which I got for Xmas came to the rescue!


The quality of the eyeliner is good, however I found I have to apply two layers of it to get a completely black line, but that doesn't bother me too much as I usually go over my eyeliner at least once to perfect the line anyway. My main issue with the eyeliner is the wand! I cannot cope with it being so thin and moving so much. I found it impossible to get a straight line of eyeliner (maybe I'm just not very skilled), so I have had to use my collection 2000 eyeliner pen with the Rimmel eyeliner. Once the eyeliner is on, I have no complaints: it stays on for as long as my usual eyeliner does and I've found it doesn't crack much, like some people often find with liquid eyeliner.
I think I'm quite attached to my Collection eyeliner, this one just isn't for me, however this eyeliner would be great for those with a steady hand or wanting to get very a precise line. 

3 comments:

  1. i love this eyeliner!

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this last year and it took me ages to get used to the brush! It's so tricky to control at first!
    Catherine x
    Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't cope with the wand on this either!

    Samantha xo

    http://thislust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete