Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither, it sort of has a bit of a wave to it and the ends go flicky.

2. What it your natural hair colour?
My natural hair colour is a mid brown, with the odd blonde and ginger streaks.

3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I always dye my hair myself.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
It varies, sometimes I have to wash it everyday, which I know is bad for your hair! Sometimes I can get away with washing it every other day.
5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
I tend to just have it down in a middle parting,  the odd time I'll wear it in a bun, or have a side parting.

6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
My nails are annoying and nail varnish causing them to peel, however if I do have them painted, I do it myself.

7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
Well, because of my nails being so rubbish, when I wear polish I have to repaint them everyday.

8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
Always. I hate bare toenails.

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Usually about 20-30 minutes, around 45 if I'm going on a night out.

10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
Face.

11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
I just buy it when I need it.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I usually wear them everyday, but I'm not wearing them as often at the moment.

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Yeah, I can't stand myself without make-up so even if I'm staying in all day, I'll still wear it.

14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
Yeah.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
No, I could never do that!

16. How many high end products do you have? 
MAC is as high-end as I have and I only have a few lipsticks of theirs.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I wash them I feel they need to be washed, should probably wash them more often though!

18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
I sometimes think about what I'll wear the next day of a night, usually though I throw something together in the morning.


19. How often do you change your handbag?
I only ever get a new one when the previous one breaks.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Usually sleep around 2am these days and when I get up depends on when I have uni, so it varies from 7am - 10am

21. How often and when do you workout?
Walking is about as much exercise as I do.

22. Left or Right handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
5'6

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No, but I really wish I did. I'd love to speak fluent French and German.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a Jack Russell called Connor and a cat called Mazi.

26. How often are you on blogger?
I'm on blogger everyday, but I usually post between 2-4 times a week, depending on what I have to blog about.

27. Do you read the comments posted?
I always read the comments and try to reply when necessary.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't keep an actual list, but if I have an idea in my head of what products I want to buy.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, I did want 'leather and lace' as I think it sums up my fashion sense, but it was taken, so I just added Ribbons to the start of it.

30. What sort of camera do you use to take your photographs?
I either use my phone camera (HTC Desire S) or my digital camera, which I can't remember the make of, sorry!

31. How often do you clean your room?
I'm a bit of a clean freak. My room is never really messy, as I always tidy up after myself.

32. What is your favourite colour?Typically girly, but pink.

33. What is your favourite magazine?
ELLE

34. Do you swear?
Yes and I know it's a horrible habit ,but I can't help it!

35. What are you going to do today?
Well, I've already been to Uni and ASDA to do a bit of a shop(I bought sweets), so tonight I'll probably just watch TV and maybe do some work.

2 comments:

  1. you have a very nice blog! :)
    xx
    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of the curls in your hair, i have the same kind of natural hair but i can never get good curls no matter how hard i try! x

    ReplyDelete