Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Andrew Barton Making Waves Review

I recently saw a review of this on another blog and it looked like exactly what I needed to create the beach waves that I've always wished I was blessed naturally with! Currently on offer in Argos at just £22.49 it's a great bargain, which is mainly why I went ahead and bought it without thinking about it too much.
 It's really simple to use, you just take a section of hair and work your way down, waving it. The only negative about the product itself is the temperature dial, when using the waver, I kept accidentally knocking it and it would change the temperate, but other than that, I have no complaints.
The first time I used this I wasn't totally convinced by the results and was tempted to return it, however after being asked by a friend to review it, I decided to give it another go and now I'm really happy with the result. All I did differently was not wave to close to the roots on the top layer, so it looks more natural. I did take me an hour to wave all of my hair, but I have nearly waist length and thick hair.
I think it's would be especially good for people with thin hair, as it adds a lot of volume to your hair.
I'd recommend this product if you want to create the beach wave look, it's something different to straight or curly hair and it's great value for money.

2 comments:

  1. I have one similar to this, but mine is called the triple wave hair styler by lee stafford, but the waves come out just as nice as yours.
    Your ones don't look as bulky as mine which i think is much more better, seeing as mine make my arm ache lol.
    Elle x

    xgardenofedenx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete