Tuesday, 15 January 2013

The champagne is on ice for you and I

Today is yet another day in which I didn't sleep the night before, but at least that gave me time to get ready and choose an outfit I like without a rush. I still don't have to leave for another two and a half hours!
Today, I'm going into University to get my results for two of my three units from last term (third result will be found out on Friday), to say I'm nervous is an understatement. Between finding out my two results, I'm going to pay the rest of the deposit on the house I'll be rent for year two of Uni. It will break my heart to handover the money, but I'm so excited to have my own house!
I apologise for the bad quality of the photos, but my camera wasn't charged so I had to use my phone camera and even then it was the front screen camera, so even less megapixels!
Shirt - Missguided / Skirt - Miss Selfridge 
I'm also wearing cherry red doc martens, but I couldn't get a good picture of them.

Hope everyone has a good day!
x

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, love your makeup!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt! The collar is amazing!
    Catherine x
    brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leather look collar is definitely what drew me to the shirt! aha xx

      Delete
  3. good luck for your exam results. i love this outfit, the colour of the shirt is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it may be my favourite item of clothing atm xx

      Delete