Friday, 18 January 2013

Snow in Southampton

I have to admit, I am one of those people who are grumpy about snow and who will do what they can to avoid it. I just don't know why you'd want to be colder than you need to be! I'd much rather sit in a warm house with a cup of tea, than be out in the freezing cold with purple hands.

So of course to my delight, it snowed in Southampton this morning. I'm sure it's no where near as bad here compared to other places in the country, so I'm pretty happy about that. I just hope it all clears up before next week! I did venture out earlier to pick up a few things to see me through today though!
So being anti-snow, with uni cancelled, while my friends are out in the park playing football (I don't understand why!) I'm spending my day inside, drinking tea with company magazine chocolate and sweets.
I'm pretty content with it as well.

Hope everyone else got a nice day off!

2 comments:

  1. Here in Croatia is snowing too! :(
    Hot chocolate always makes things better:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nominated you for the liebster award :)!have a look at my blog for details bootsofstyle.blogspot.co.uk
    ellie xx

    ReplyDelete