Sunday, 13 January 2013

Week In Pictures #2: Sleepless nights

My first week back in Southampton and I didn't even have to be in Uni once, so I could have stayed at home for an extra week. Boo. Nevertheless, it's been nice to see everyone back here!
My week has been extremely unproductive. I'm currently in a cycle of sleeping through the day and being awake all night, as I write this it's 8:35am and I haven't slept yet.
1. Stretched my ear to 12mm. 2. Essential purchases of course. 3. Lazy OOTD.
 4. First night out back in Soton! 5. Non-fashion related subject reading.  6. Curling my hair at 2am.
 7. Tea, Toast and Vogue. 8. OOTD. 9. Necessities while ill.

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE perks and the fault in our stars! :) (and galaxy and skittles ahaa)
    great photos and lovely outfits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skittles are definitely up there with the greatest sweets, aha, thanks! x

      Delete
  2. great photos, so jealous of your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks. May have had a slight bit of help from extensions in the 6th picture! xx

      Delete
  3. Great photos, I loved both of those books :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can't wait to start reading them xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely Pictures! That girl you went on a night out with is fineee! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete