Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation ranges from £5.99 - £8.99, depending on where it's bought and if you're lucky enough to pick it up when it's on special offer.

I would more than happily pay the higher amount of £8.99 for this foundation. I was previously using Rimmel Lasting finish foundation, but I found that the coverage wasn't good enough and it could look quite greasy on the skin. This foundation is the opposite. Just a small amount will cover my whole face and unlike so many other liquid foundations I've used in the past, it doesn't leave that greasy shine. I have quite pale skin and the Ivory shade matches my skin colour perfectly, which is really lucky considering I didn't check the different shades beforehand. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. I literally love it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going into town tomorrow purely to get this but the shade range is so limited and I have really pale skin so I'm hoping the lightest will be good enough because I've want it for ages! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they really should offer more shades, but I think Ivory should be alright. I'm like a ghost and it matches my skin :) xx

      Delete