Tuesday, 1 January 2013

New Years Outfit

Last night, I was stressing about what I was going to wear. I'd ordered this beautiful dress from ASOS, but it hadn't been delivered, so I'd sorted out another outfit. An hour before I was due to leave, my dress was delivered! I was tempted to buy the dress in black, but I forced myself to go for a colour I wouldn't usually wear. I adore the colour and received a few compliments last night on it.
Dress - ASOS / Shoes - Daisystreet

I hope everyone had a great new years eve and will have a great year!

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely, great colour on you!! Hope you had a great night, heres to 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a gorgeous dress on you! blue was definitely better then black - you need a bit of colour for new years i think! :)
    happy new year!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely :) Happy new year to you too! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress! I love that colour. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I adore it! Happy new year! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the dress! It's just the type of dress I always go for! Happy New Year :)

    (Love your blog, btw!!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've just followed yours!
      Happy new year :) xx

      Delete
  5. What a pretty dress, I love the colour :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so much! Would you like to check out mine? :) Happy New Year btw (like a day late!)

    luciescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following your blog now :)
      Happy new year! x

      Delete
  7. Love the dress! Happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete