Friday, 11 January 2013

I'm a mess, I confess

For the first time in weeks I was up and ready early enough to be out in daylight! It was just a case of popping into town to do a very small amount of shopping though. The dress I'm wearing was one I got for Christmas and I love that I'm able to wear it casually, because it's such a lovely dress. My outfit was very simple today, partly because I was in a bad mood getting ready this morning...might be something to do with only three hours sleep.
 Dress - Izabel London / Necklace - Primark
Doc Martens - Schuh / Bag - eBay

My bag is on the way out, any recommendations as to where to get a new one?

8 comments:

  1. i've been having a lot of trouble with finding a bag recently, i eventually settled on one from ebay, hoping for the best when it gets here! good luck, bag shopping can be crap sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, this outfit is perfect xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great blog! Im a new follower look foreword to reading more posts

    I am a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber and I have a beauty blog featuring looks I have created, product reviews, picture tutorials and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?

    Love always
    Sanna xxx

    www.lookamillion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a big fan of velvet and this is such a nice colour! Great choice of boots too, DM <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fall in love with that dress!

    http://smellsliketeaspirit1.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete