Thursday, 17 January 2013

e.l.f Studio Kabuki Brush Review

I have been meaning to write up a review about this for a while now, after I got it for Christmas.
This is the Studio Kabuki Brush from e.l.f.
On the website it says that it can be used to apply powder, bronzer or highlighter  I personally only use it to apply pressed power as I already have an elf bronzer brush. I have to say, I fell in love with this brush after first use. I was previously using a cheap face brush that I picked up from a chemist and it's safe to say the Kabuki brush is definitely an improvement. It's extremely soft on your skin, so far I've had no fall out of the bristles and it always helps give my skin a flawless finish. For just £6, it's great value for money and I'd recommend this product to every make-up wearer.

Have you tried any e.l.f brushes? What ones would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. I love ELF brushes! Not got this one though (yet!)

    ReplyDelete