Saturday, 5 January 2013

Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch 2

I was in dire need of a new concealer a few weeks ago and luckily enough, I got this as part of my 'Christmas Stocking. It's Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch in Natural 2. Before this I was using Rimmel Hide the Blemish, but it was far too cakey for my skin.

This concealer is a liquid formula and covers up blemishes and dark circles a treat. I particularly like the click style of the pen as it helps me not use too much and waste any, which is great as you don't need much for good coverage anyway. At £4.99 in Superdrug, it's great value for money and it can be used as a highlighters as well as concealer. Safe to say I'm impressed and I'll definitely be re-buying this.

Have you tried this? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment