Friday, 7 December 2012

Double Denim

The messy backgrounds of my outfit posts really bother me, but there is nowhere in my uni room that has a clear wall. Over Christmas I'll have my lovely white bedroom wall back though!
Today I have done very little. I was awake all night and didn't sleep until 11am, until 3pm, but I did manage to get to uni and sort a few things out!
My outfits seem quite simple recently, I don't know if that's me being lazy or just lacking clothes, but I quite like the look.


Denim Shirt - New Look / Jeans - Primark / Blazer - New Look 
Converse - Schuh / Watch - ASOS / Nail Varish - MUA, Technic.

The end of term is getting closer and I'm so excited to go home for Xmas!

4 comments:

  1. i love the details in this outfit, of all of the bracelets you are wearing!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, can't leave my house without wearing my bracelets :) x

      Delete