Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Crosses and cuffs

Primark has really upped its game recently, particularly jewellery-wise. In my opinion, there are still some things that look a bit tacky sold there, but you are able to pick up some great stuff.
I got a set of six rings, two ear cuffs, a necklace and a pair of earrings. All of this came to a total of £7.50 and my sister commented that it's could easily pass as Topshop jewellery.
Why not pick some up for yourself or even as a little xmas present for someone?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they really have upped their game! I've found the same with New Look jewellery, and it's got cheaper! Def gonna have to have a jewellery splurge in Primark soon though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow i love all these crosse, they're just so cool!!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the cross earrings! i picked up a studded bracelet there the other day and i love it, i always forget to look at their jewellery, must try and remember! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these, especially the earrings and rings :) xx

    Ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete