Monday, 31 December 2012

2012

2012 was an interesting year for me. I'd just started to feel settled in sixth form and before I knew it I was leaving. I'm just glad I've stayed in touch with those that I met there and now couldn't live without. I went on an art trip to Barcelona and camping with friends to Wales, both trips I'll always remember fondly. I got accepted into Southampton Solent University to study Writing Fashion and Culture and although it's 150 miles way from everything I knew and loved, I really enjoy it there. I've met some great people and I feel like  I've known them so much longer than just a few months. I'm enjoying my course, it barely feels like work when I'm writing about fashion or beauty products. I split up with my boyfriend of nearly two years in October and although it was horrible at the time, I've got through it and I'm feeling much more optimistic about the future now. I had an amazing Christmas with my family and I'm looking forward to the new year and what it will bring.

Ciara, Danielle, Emily and myself at Danielle's birthday party in January.

Emily, myself and Ciara in Barcelona in February. 

Kiel and myself out for my birthday in April. 
 Dylan, Jon, Kyle and myself in Wales in July.

Louise, Max, Jamie, Ben, Darth Vader? Louise, myself and Holly out in Southampton in October.

Ed and myself in Stratford in December.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love your blog:)
    Following you now,hope you follow back...:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i'm so jealous of your hair! looks like a lovely year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've had a busy year, nice pictures.x

    ReplyDelete