Monday, 26 November 2012

Ten gifts for £10 or under

I adore Christmas and I'm more excited for it this year than usual, the only downside being that I am far too poor to actually be able to spend a decent amount of money on people and I assume a lot of other people are in the same situation as me.
Because of that, I decided to create this 'Ten gifts for £10 or under', to help out anyone on a budget, struggling to think of what to get people. 
  Love Jewellery Holder ASOS
Hetty Mug Next
Love On Toast New Look
Cath Kidson Cosmetic Bag ASOS
Barry M Nail Varnish Superdrug


Bar Drinking Games New Look
Lynx Set Superdrug
Spider Man ASDA
Sweet/Chocolate Selection Amazon
Beanie Hat New Look

Hope these help!

4 comments:

  1. There are some great ideas here! Thanks x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! :) Will definitely check those items out.

    Gia @ Lovely Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweet selection box!!! INSANE!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really lovely ideas here, I particularly like the love on toast and hetty mug for the girls! Great post :)
    I'm a bit of a newbie so maybe you could check out my blog and see what you think?

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete