Friday, 30 November 2012

Ice cream, in winter?

These colours are the fifth and sixth that I've bought of MUA nail varnish and they are both gorgeous! I've needed a good purple nail varnish for so long and the mint one was just a colour that caught my eye. MUA Nail Varnish is great value for money, at £1 each and considering the price, good quality.

Pistachio Ice Cream and Deepest Purple


Sorry for the rubbish painting!

The one problem I have with MUA is that the brushes can sometimes be quite difficult to use. The bristles, I've noticed often separate, but that isn't the case with every pot of MUA I have, but I'd say for half. Other than that, I can't complain.
I think these polishes would be a great idea as stocking fillers, so I'm going to be picking some more up!

What do you think of MUA polishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment