Saturday, 17 November 2012

Flutter-buy

I honestly don't know how I'd cope with my false eyelashes. It started by wearing them for parties, then I decided to wear them a bit more often, no it's an everyday thing and I can't leave the house without them on. Eyelashes are quite an expensive thing when wearing them everyday, with Superdrug selling their cheapest pair at the price of £2.75, with the most expensive being £11.99, if I had to pay those prices, I'd probably try and brave the world without falsies. 

Luckily, I found a website that offers prices that I can only love. T-mart.

 They offer a whole range of items, so definitely check it out, but of course I wanted false lashes. I've bought from them before, last Christmas I got my first bulk set of lashes, which I still haven't managed to get through, but I thought I'd treat myself to some more anyway. 


 This set is of five different styles of lashes, ten pairs of each for $5.98!


Ranging from everyday natural look, to full, thick and glamorous. 






The only problem I've had with these is that the packaging was slightly battered when I got it, however I can't blame the company for that, because it could have happened in transport.

I'd recommend them to anyone who wears false lashes, they will save you so much money and although shipping can take a couple of weeks, it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment