Monday, 19 November 2012

Aveeno Moisturising Lotion

I don't know about anyone else, but when I saw free samples in magazines, I would discard them without even thinking or just throw them in a draw to 'use a later date', that I never got round to doing.
Well I decided yesterday that I'm going to try and actually use them, because I never know what gems I could end up finding.


The first of my free samples is Aveeno Moisturising Lotion, a brand I've never actually heard of before. I looked on their website and they're very passionate about using natural ingredients in their skincare products, which is always good!




This 10ml sachet was enough to cover my arms and legs, buying a bottle of it I imagine would last for a fair amount of time. For a 300ml bottle in Superdrug, it costs £7.15.

Being honest of course, I wouldn't actually recommend this product. I would rather post about things I love, but I think it's good to warn people away from certain items as well. Now, there is no saying it will be the same on someone elses skin, however I was left with a greasy feel to my skin for a few hours after applying this and it just wasn't nice at all. My skin doesn't feel any nicer than it did before applying it, but maybe it takes more than one application. I also think £7.15 is quite a lot of moisturiser, especially when I get better results from cheaper ones. I think I'll be sticking to my Johnsons moisturiser until I find something better (if I do).

2 comments:

  1. I got this sample too and it made my skin feel so odd, I can't even describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this sample too in my company magazine! I haven't tried it yet though - good review xx

    ReplyDelete