Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Pretty Please #9 Autumn Winds

All of these are on my wishlist right now and I'm so gutted I'm skint! I tried to find the MUA Brow kit earlier today, but they didn't have it in the Superdrug I went to, so I got my usual Rimmel eyebrow pencil. The wonderland collection is basically made for me, I love glitter and anything even slightly related to Alice in Wonderland!

MUA Eyebrow Kit / H&M Wool Jumper / Missguided Skater Skirt /
  Missguided Boots / Models Own Wonderland Collection

4 comments:

  1. The brow kit is really great! :D
    I love the boots and models own polishes!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a leibster award on my blog! check the post out for more info :-)

    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/leibster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! You've got a new follower.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete