Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Graze Box

I've had so many leaflets from magazines offering a free graze box, but I've never bothered getting one, well not until now at least. For the last year I've seen so many blog posts about them, but I was literally too lazy to sign up and get one. Well, boredom took over and as I found yet another leaflet in Glamour, I signed up for one! Plus, being a student I shouldn't say no to free food!






  I think the whole concept of graze is great; healthy snacks, cheap prices, convenience and the package is really simple but cute! The grass on the bottom of the box is a nice touch and overall I'm  impressed with the whole thing. So far I've tried the flapjack and jaffa cake snacks and they were both really nice and definitely a good alternative to crisps or a chocolate bar.
Unfortunately, I'm undecided as to whether I'll continue getting them delivered, because I really can't afford to spend money on things that aren't a necessity.
If you aren't a poor student like myself, I would definitely recommend Graze!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of these now I have so many leaflets haha x x x

    ReplyDelete