Monday, 1 October 2012

British Glamour since 1950

On Friday, the Writing Fashion and Culture class descended on the Victoria and Albert Museum.
They currently have an exhibition running called 'Ballgowns: British Glamour since 1950' and I have to be honest, it was amazing to see so many gorgeous garments in one space. 

V&A Museum
Just a house in Kensington that I want to live in
Art piece in the main reception area
Outfits from a separate fashion exhibition.




Starbucks in London

I have written a review for the exhibition as part of my course, which will be added to the courses blog, but as it isn't up right now, I'm going to post it on my tumblr so that this post doesn't end up too long!

Exhibition Review

2 comments:

  1. The kensington house is so pretty! And the photos are great ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in those houses too,there stunning!

    I awarded you the 'I caught the Blog Bug' award over on my blog.

    http://ateenagerwithakeyboard.blogspot.co.uk/

    Livvy x

    ReplyDelete