Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Wang Wannabe


Alexander Wang's studded bags have been and still are really popular, from Kristin Cavallari, to Mary- Kate Olsen being seen with them, those who can afford them, have them.
With studs set to remain in style throughout autumn, these bags are perfect, it's just a shame about the £500+ price tag that goes along with them!



I lusted over these bags for so long and headed to ebay to see if I could find a nice bag in a similar style and luckily for me, I found one! There are actually a lot of these bags online, so if you're interested in having one then I'd definitely recommend ebay. This one cost me only £14! I couldn't believe it. I bought it to use at University, I did worry about it being too small, but it is literally the perfect size!
It comes with a shoulder strap, an inside pocket, a pocket on either size of the outer bag and plenty of room inside!



I know some people are a bit iffy about buying 'fakes', so would you only buy the real deal,
or do you not see a problem with getting the same look, but for a fraction of the price?

No comments:

Post a Comment