Saturday, 29 September 2012

Student Loan Spending

My student loan came through yesterday, so I thought I'd treat myself. I still set myself a budget of £50, because I knew if I wasn't careful that I would end up spending far too much!
H&M £14.99
I've had my eye on these for so long. They aren't something I'd usually go for, but they push me out of my comfort zone and I've been trying to experiment with my style recently.

Primark: £12
Saw this and instantly picked it up. It will be perfect for Autumn/Winter and the colour being a light pink is definitely me!


Primark: £6, £9
I was seriously in need of a bag to use on a night out so I didn't have to use my handbag and this polka dot shoulder bag will be perfect, it's so cute!
I've wanted a satchel bag for a while now and it was a choice between a green bag or a gold, so I went for gold because again, it isn't something I'd usually go for and metallics are in this season.



Total: £41.99
Below budget, so after clothes shopping I went and bought some food!




3 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people with that jumper, in the same colour aswell as others. I think I might invest in one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do, it's so pretty and comfortable! x

      Delete