Sunday, 16 September 2012

MAC - Pink Nouveau

Yesterday, I went to see my friends as I'm going to University, so it's be the last time that we would be able to see each other. I wasn't expecting it, but my friend Ciara bought me a MAC lipstick! It was so sweet, because I always go on about wanting one. I've never used MAC lipstick before, but the reviews I've seen have always been positive.
 Pink Nouveau



I absolutely adore the colour, it's like the perfect pink! Not too pale, nor too bright. It smells lovely and the application is great. It lasted over six hours before I reapplied it.

I was going to buy myself this when I got my student loan, but now I've already got it, I need to get a new colour!
Any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. I really love this color lip on you complexion :)

    X/O
    http://fasbbs.blogspot.com
    Follow I follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete