Saturday, 15 September 2012

How much is my face worth?

As I'm currently getting  ready to go out shopping with my friend for the day, I thought I'd do a 'how much is my face worth' post while all my make-up is out, as it would be interesting to see how much my make-up costs me.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - £6.99


Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - £4.49
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner - £2.99


Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara - £4.99

MUA Bronzer - £1

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - £2.99



Elf Bronzing Brush - £1.50


Technic Eyelash Glue - £2

Avon Glazewear Duo Reflect - £6


Total: £36.99
Totally not surprised, I'm not one for spending megabucks on make-up, as for one, I can't afford to and I think I can get a similar effect of high-end products, with cheaper products.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... good post :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete