Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Boyfriend Tag

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it would be interesting to do and see how much my boyfriend actually knows about me.

Me and Kyle have been together for 1 year and 9 months, but considering it took him quite a while to even remember my birthday, I'm curious as to how many of these he will get right.



 She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Sex and the City - Probably

What's one food she doesn't like?
Black pudding - Urgh, can you even count it as food?

You go out to a bar, what kind of drink does she order?
Vodka Lemonade - One of the few nice alcoholic drinks! 

What size shoe does she wear?
Four? - Try 6

If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
Nail Varnish - I'd have more if only I could afford them

What is her favourite type of sandwich?
Ham and cucumber- Close, chicken and cucumber

What would this person eat everyday if she could?
sandwiches or toast - Yeah, I'm a lazy cook

What is her favourite cereal?
Doesn't really like cereal, erm coco pops? - Yeah. pretty much

What's her favourite music?
Frightened Rabbit/Glasvegas - Knew he'd get that right

What's her favourite sports team?
Ermmmm, Man Utd, Team GB, Roscommon? - Ermmm, Roscommon..why team gb?

What's her eye colour?
Bluey green - Personally, I'd just say blue

Who's her best friend?
Ciara - I have three, but Ciara is one of them

What is something you do that she wishes you didn't?
Fart and burp in her presence - Aren't I lucky?

What's her heritage/Where's she from?
Ireland - Obviously correct.

You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake?
A big pink one - I'd be happy with that

Did she play any sports?
Does Irish dancing count? - Well, if not, it's the closest to sport I've done.

What could she spend hours doing?
Sitting on Tumblr! Or her hair and make-up - Yes, yes and yes.
What is one unique talent she has?
Moving her eyebrows, nose and ears - That's three, but yes.

He did better than I thought! :)
I tag all my followers and you can even do this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment