Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Baby you don't have to live your life in fear

I've been sorting out things for uni for the last week, so I'm going to make a post about all of that, but that will probably be sometime next week just before I go. There are actually a fair few things I want to blog about, it's just having the time to do it that's the issue!

Saying that, I managed to spare a few hours on Monday evening to spend with two of my friends. We just stayed in my garden all evening, chatting and having a drink or two...






I went for a summery dress and added accessories to give it a bit of an edge.
My Docs and Studded jacket toughened the outfit up and studs are everywhere at the moment!

 Dress -Forever 21 / Jacket - New Look / Socks - BlueBanana? / Shoes - Doc Martens


No comments:

Post a Comment