Thursday, 6 September 2012

A/W 2012

What I'm going to wear through Autumn and Winter is something I've been thinking about a lot lately and after browsing the shops and online, I've picked up on some of the key trends for the season, these three are definitely my favourite!

 English Heritage 
This look is perfect for Autumn as it's so traditional and cosy. I've noticed a increase in the amount of tweed blazers around at the moment and I have wanted one for so long! If you read my blog much, you'll know that I am an avid wearer of blazers and this style would be perfect for Autumn! I'll definitely be buying one as soon as I can.

Metallic Jeans
This isn't a trend I liked immediately, but after seeing pair after pair in high-street stores, I've started to really like them! They're something different from the usual pair of jeans. Bold jeans and trousers are definitely on trend this season and I need to get my hands on a pair!

Goth Glamour
This trend is right up my street. Mixing black leather and lace is like a dream come true for me! I've always had a Gothic influence in my style ever since I went through a phase when I was about 14...
I've already got my leather jacket and shorts at the ready, now just to pick up a velvet skirt maybe?

What will you be wearing through A/W?

2 comments:

  1. love your goth glamour selections :-) I'm still in need of a black maxi skirt xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tweed jackets! fab post xxx

    ReplyDelete