Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Pretty Please #6 You got me so I don't know what I'm doing

www.boohoo.com
So, a late night browse of the internet led me to boohoo.com. Mod life was the trend on the homepage and I was immediately intrigued. I've always loved the whole mod/rocker/punk fashions and for years they have inspired my outfits.
As recently my style has matured and I feel like I have started dressing more my age, more adult-like, the mod style definitely works for me right now.  It's much more sophisticated that the rocker and punk trends, while still being edgy.


These items are all £20 or under and I am in love with each one!

1. Tracie 3/4 Sleeve Ribbed Skater Dress in Mocha.
This style dress can be worn casually or dressed up and I love the colour. I own nothing in a colour even similar to this and I want it so much!
2. Carla Striped Dip Hem Sleeveless Shirt in Pink.I have a major thing for sleeveless shirts at the moment and have wanted a striped one for ages!
3.Lola Skinny fit Cord Trousers in Teal.
These are available in teal and berry, the two colours I own in skinny jeans, so these would probably be a bit of a waste of money, but I can still want them.
4.Sadie PU Studded Skater Skirt
I'm sure I posted a wishlist on here last year and it included a leather look skater skirt and I still really want one.
5. Jenna Dogtooth Blazer
This is probably the item I want the most. I adore blazers and have been after one for ages, but I was waiting to find one I really loved and this may just be it. 

What do you think of this trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment