Wednesday, 22 August 2012

What's in my make-up bag

My make-up collection leaves a lot to be desired, but I can't afford to spend £20+ on one item, so I have to try and find quality at affordable prices.


 Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer, Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I have no complaints with any of these products. The foundation provides great coverage and matches my skin tone well and the powder finishes off my skin with a matte look, which I love!

 Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil,
Collection 2000 Colour Last Mascara. I don't know the brands of my tweezers.
The Liquid eyeliner is one I've been using since I was 12/13 and I don't think I'd bother trying a new one. I like the brush shape, it lasts for ages and gives a solid black colour. The eyebrow pencil is another item I don't think I'd leave. I tried an MUA pencil and it was dire in comparison to this.
The mascara is possibly the worst mascara I've ever owned. It separates lashes, but by that is means it clumps up your lashes so you end up with 4 thick lashes and it's just dreadful. Need to buy a different brand asap!
My tweezers do the job and that extra mascara brush is to brush through my eyelashes to actually separate them properly!

Powder Brush, ELF Bronzer Brush, MUA Bronzing Powder
I don't know the brand of my powder brush, but it does the job well! I love my bronzer brush, the angled brush makes the bronzer go on so well. The bronzing powder is a cheap one and I find some of their colours are quite glittery, but I found one I like and I'll stick with it.

Technic Mirror, MUA Lipstick, MUA Lipgloss, Technic Last Glue, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
I really like nude/natural coloured lipstick/gloss and these two being so cheap and good quality are great. I've already reviewed the lash glue, but in short it's great! I keep my dream matte mousse in my bag despite using liquid foundation just in case I need to quickly apply some foundation.

These is my current make-up wishlist!
Clinique High Impact Mascara - I tried a sample and I love it!
Models Own Balearic cool - The colour is just gorgeous!
MAC Pink Nouveau - My friend recommend this and I need it in my life. I love pink lipsticks.

What's on your make-up wishlist? 

5 comments:

  1. I cant spend £20 on just one item either! love that mac lipstick! and I LOVE your makeup bag! where is it from :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from New Look, I got it for xmas about two years ago! xx

      Delete
  2. Trying to find a cheaper item is always fun when you grab a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that mac lipstick looks gorgeous! i really want MACs 'Hue' i think its called! so pretty! <3
    also, im completely with you when it comes to makeup, even £20 seems like a lot when youre a poor student like me! haha :)
    love your blog, just followed!
    xxxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean about spending so much on just one item, i sometimes jjust cant justify it! x

    ReplyDelete