Monday, 20 August 2012

What's in my bag.

I've seen a lot of these posts since I've been on blogspot, so I thought today I'd finally do one myself as I always find these sort of posts interesting. Here's hoping mine is interesting as well!

 My bag is a blue and white striped shoulder bag, which I got from Forever21. It's the perfect size for me, as I can fit all the rubbish I carry with me all the time in it.


 So this is the contents of my bag.
My Barbie make-up bag, which is a perfect size for all of my make-up, apart from my ELF bronzer brush, so that's kept separately. My purse, which is from River Island, it's a bit pointless as I never have any money in it. My keys and Tesco clubcard, because I spend too much on magazines and sweets there. That little pink case contains silicon strips for my braces, so it's not very exciting. 

An umbrella is a must when living in England. The weather can turn from sunny to storm in an instant. My memory stick has been in my bag since sixth form and I haven't taken it out, despite not using it anymore. Deodorant and hand gel. I'm a bit weird about my hands being clean, so it's become a necessity. My new sunglasses from New Look! For the few days it's sunny here. My phone, which is a HTC Desire S, it is the bane and love of my life at the same time. Finally. my iPod, which I struggle to leave home without, bus journeys are so boring without music!

Okay, so was this even interesting at all? I was considering a 'what's in my make-up bag' post, would it be worth it? 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a whats in my makeup bag post! I love reading them :)
    I just found your blog and I am really loving it! I just subscribed :)
    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete