Thursday, 23 August 2012

Outfit of the day

Very quick outfit post because I'm due to go out shortly. I'm just going to meet a few friends for dinner, so I've gone for a smart/casual look.

 My trusty black skinny jeans that I've had for a few years now which I bought from New Look. The top is also from New Look and is a long line top, but I've tucked it into my jeans.
I'm so New Look today! The necklace is from there too! It's a chunky multi chain necklace and my earring, if you can see it is one I made myself from rosary beads. I'm wearing my usual bracelet stack and ASOS watch and I've decided to change it up a bit today and not wear my hair in a top knot! I thought a side plait would look cute. I'm teaming this with my new pink blazer, to inject a bit of bright colour into the outfit.



3 comments:

  1. you look lovely missus!
    hope you have a nice evening.
    hope to speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your top! you look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete