Monday, 13 August 2012

Treat yourself from time to time

I was getting ready to go out to buy a few bits and bobs I'll be needing for V Festival this weekend when my foundation ran out! I resorted to scraping the last of it from the tube. Of course, foundation was now on my shopping list.

I've been using Rimmel lasting finish for a few months now after leaving Dream Matte Mousse and I have to say, I'm really happy with it. It can look quite shiny, but I always put on matte powder afterwards anyway to seal my make-up. It is usiually £6.99, so you can imagine my delight when they were selling it in Bodycare for £4.99! 

Eyebrow Pencil was a must while I was out, mine is nearly at it's end. I usually use Rimmel, but there wasn't any in stock. My sister said MUA's is a decent pencil, so I bought that and it was only £1. I've heard good things about their make-up products, so here's hoping I'm impressed

As I wear  false eyelashes, I don't need a particularly brilliant mascara, as long as it's black and lengthens my lashes at least a bit I'm happy. It's mainly only for my bottom lashes anyway.
With my sister coming to the rescue she recommended Collection 2000, because I am on a budget. Colour lash was £2.99 and I've just quickly used it on my bottom lashes and I'm happy with it, no clumping and a nice solid black colour

I had a bit of money spare, so as I decided on nail varnish, because you can never have too much, right?  I chose MUA because it was cheap, so I could get more for my money and I really wanted a black and a nude colour. I've only used MUA's clear nail varnish so far, but I was impressed with that. Even if it isn't great, it's only a £2 wasted.

Have you ever used any of these products? What did you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. The foundation seems nice and that mascara is really nice! Love it :)
    Hareem x
    www.iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete