Monday, 13 August 2012

The windows were bending and decorated with rain

Today I just did a little bit of shopping with my sister, so I'm wearing quite a casual outfit.
My burgundy skinny jeans are from Miso at Republic and my lace top is from George@ASDA, which I altered; taking out the elastic from the waist to create a flowy top.
My accessories are my usual stacked bracelets and watch and two gold necklaces, one a dream catcher, the other a floral pendant which are my sisters, so I'm not sure where they are from and of course my hair was in a top knot.






5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! The dreamcatcher necklace is amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top, can't believe it's ASDA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I got some gorgeous teal skinny jeans from there as well, you just have to be there on a good day x

      Delete
  3. aw sweet outfit, love the necklaces! xxx

    ReplyDelete