Saturday, 18 August 2012

Post A-level results shopping

Considering I've just got a place at University, I felt today was a good day to buy myself a few things that I've wanted/needed for a while. I didn't have that much money to spare today, so I would have bought a lot more if I could.
I found these jeans in Primark, marked at £9. I've wanted some blue jeans for ages as I only have coloured ones and these were perfect. They're super skinny as I can't bring myself to wear any other cut and to top it all off, when I got to the till they were £5!


Praise to my boyfriend for spotting this! As mentioned plenty of times, I've wanted a new blazer for ages! This was £19 from Primark and I love the baby pink colour. It was made even better by the fact it's a size 6!



I broke my sunglasses a week or so ago, so I needed a replacement. I found these in New Look for only £2. I love the style and pattern on the frames, lets just hope the weather stays sunny!

Lastly, my black flats were in a dire state, they were embarrassing to wear! With not a lot of money left I opted for Primark again. Flats don't last me very long so I don't want to spend a lot of money on them. These were £6 and the nicest of Primarks selection.


2 comments:

  1. Cute post!! Love the blazer! I'm your newest follower, check out my blog if you get chance :) xxx

    www.tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer, nice colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete